Poll: How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?
থ্রেড পোস্টার: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
সাইট স্টাফ
Sep 12

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
পর্তুগাল
Local time: 11:28
2007 থেকে সদস্য
‍ইংরেজি থেকে পর্তুগিজ
+ ...
N/A Sep 12

I have been having more time off than I like for lack of work. Anyway, during the years when I had plenty of work, there was no need to notify my clients as I used to take time off on weekends, a day or two for a special occasion or at the end of a very large project, if possible. I did notify my regular customers 2 weeks prior when I had a surgical procedure.

 
Alexandra Speirs
Alexandra Speirs  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:28
‍ইটালিয়ান থেকে ‍ইংরেজি
+ ...
time off a thing of the past Sep 12

With the shortage of work these days, when I have any "time off" I take my laptop with me so that I don't miss the few jobs that come my way.
I can usually fit anything in easily enough, working from my daughter's house or my sister's.
I can always juggle delivery times if we're on the road.


Maria Laura Curzi
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

এই ফোরামের মডারেটরগণ
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?






TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »