For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Wordfast - Fast and efficient: Using glossaries in Wordfast Classic

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Wordfast - Fast and efficient: Using glossaries in Wordfast Classic".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Antonio Valle
Antonio Valle  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 20:46
Spanish to German
+ ...
please enroll me in this... Oct 29, 2016

webinar

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 05:46
SITE STAFF
You have been enrolled in this webinar Oct 31, 2016

tonivalle wrote:

webinar

Dear tonivalle,

As per your request you have been enrolled in this webinar.

Best regards,
Yana

Maria Chichilanova
Maria Chichilanova  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:46
English to Russian
+ ...
Wordfast Glossaries Webinar November, 2, 2016 Nov 3, 2016

A helpful short guide to a useful program that I am, personally, glad to have discovered.

D Hu
D Hu  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:46
English to Chinese
+ ...
Chinese to English Nov 4, 2016

I missed this webinar. Please tell me Where I can see the recorded file? Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Wordfast - Fast and efficient: Using glossaries in Wordfast Classic

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »