This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Gregor Trebec স্লোভেনিয়া Local time: 14:57 ইংরেজি থেকে স্লোভেনিয়ান + ...
Oct 7
Hi,
Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like. I compared it to my invoices I used till now and nothing is left out, all information is there! Does it mean the info inside should match the color, the place of their invoice?
It looks like they are inventing warm water.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Samuel Murray নেদারল্যান্ড Local time: 14:57 2006 থেকে সদস্য ইংরেজি থেকে আফ্রিকানস + ...
Use theirs for them and yours for you
Oct 7
Gregor Trebec wrote:
Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like.
Ask them if they expect you to use their template. If yes, use their template. If you want to keep a copy for your own records using your own template, you can do that too. The agency might want to streamline their own accounting by letting all their translators use the same template, so that their bookkeeper don't spend time looking for information.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Rita Faleiro পর্তুগাল Local time: 13:57 2025 থেকে সদস্য স্প্যানিশ থেকে পর্তুগিজ + ...
I think
Oct 7
I agree.
It looks like for that agency in particular they want you to use their model, for whatever reason.
I have agencies to whom I send my invoice model, others provide me with the required template.
I don't see anything strage here
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance
PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.