KirzeN International Dictionary
Thread poster: Gaba34
Oct 16, 2009

Hi!

There is a new, online dictionary, where you can find translations more than 40 languages, or rather there are many pictures, videos, pronunciation samples, which ones can help you to learn languages. An international community is waiting for you, where you can get to know other persons and you can share your knowledge, too.
You can find it: www.kirzen.com
Please look at this and write
... See more
Hi!

There is a new, online dictionary, where you can find translations more than 40 languages, or rather there are many pictures, videos, pronunciation samples, which ones can help you to learn languages. An international community is waiting for you, where you can get to know other persons and you can share your knowledge, too.
Please look at this and write about it here!

Thanks!
Collapse

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:14
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
One question Oct 17, 2009

Looks interesting. Now, I have a question though. Do you happen to know what is the financial support of this website? I don't see any subscription rate or even advertising. Who pays the core team managing this site?

Edited to add this: Oops. Indeed there is advertising. Do you expect Kirzen to ask for a member fee of any kind in the future? Also, how many registered users does Kirzen have at the moment?

[Edited at 2009-10-17 08:31 GMT]

paolandia82
paolandia82
Italy
Local time: 15:14
Spanish to French
+ ...
looks very functional Oct 27, 2009

Gaba34 wrote:

Hi!

Please look at this and write about it here!

Thanks!

Gaba34
Gaba34
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Tomás Cano Oct 27, 2009

Tomás Cano Binder, CT wrote:

Looks interesting. Now, I have a question though. Do you happen to know what is the financial support of this website? I don't see any subscription rate or even advertising. Who pays the core team managing this site?

Edited to add this: Oops. Indeed there is advertising. Do you expect Kirzen to ask for a member fee of any kind in the future? Also, how many registered users does Kirzen have at the moment?

[Edited at 2009-10-17 08:31 GMT]

Hi!

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the financial support of KirzeN. But I know that it is gonna be expanded with a lot of things soon. This dictionary is very new and it is completely free of charge and it won't be changed.
The registered users of this site is about 30 417 members now. If you register, you can see it!
I hope that I could help you!
If you have more questions, please ask me!

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KirzeN International Dictionary

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »