Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35]
Staff member Justin has passed away
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:47
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Happy birthday, Justin Aug 29, 2008

Whereever you be, happy birthday. We all remember you.

Clarisa

Lihua Mo
Lihua Mo
Local time: 22:47
English to Chinese
What a pity! Sep 4, 2008

I knew him moment ago!Whoever passed away in such a flowery age is indeed sheer pity and this is somthing would made people's mind cease!His sunshine smile will be kept in us forever!

chaman4723
chaman4723
India
Local time: 20:17
English to Urdu
+ ...
No words! Sep 5, 2008

No words!

Sunsetgirl
Sunsetgirl
English
A Poem in Memory of Justin Chlebus Sep 6, 2008

My name is Mariana Roberts; I dated Justin back in the day when we worked at Chase-Pitkins. We met working across from each working at the register as customer service representatives. There was a formal dance coming up at my high school in Baldwinsville and I had no one to go with. I decided to ask Justin if he would take me. Justin was so thrilled; I have never seen anyone as happy as he was on that day. We shared many wonderful memories and he taught me so much.

Justin was so br
... See more
My name is Mariana Roberts; I dated Justin back in the day when we worked at Chase-Pitkins. We met working across from each working at the register as customer service representatives. There was a formal dance coming up at my high school in Baldwinsville and I had no one to go with. I decided to ask Justin if he would take me. Justin was so thrilled; I have never seen anyone as happy as he was on that day. We shared many wonderful memories and he taught me so much.

Justin was so brilliant, I knew that he would always bring happiness and joy to our hearts; he had a heart of gold, a free playful spirit who loved life, for he was a selfless being. He would walk out on a limb to help a man in need without a moment to spare. The world was always on his side because he embraced it with open arms. Justin was an amazing person, he always made me laugh, he was the kind of soul that will never escape our hearts, cherished and loved forever…

A Poem in Memory of Justin Chlebus

By: Mariana Roberts

Eternal flames rising in the East unveil a curtain from my eyes,
the waking moments of your serenity. The sunrise of your selfless being.
The moonlight of your soul skating across the midnight sky.
The glow around your gentle face, Oh heavenly angel, you render all of life's suffering with a blissful merriment; A taste of the unknown.

Embers casting a warm glow, shedding tears from your beautiful face, immersed with raindrops splattered in the wind. The dried up Rose still entraps the scent of your memory, a handprint of time. The night sky eclipsed handfuls of souls and welcomed you as I watched " 99 Red Balloons Go By " Invoking a serenity of bliss calling out your name.

The icing on your Birthday cake left a sweet taste in our hearts. A silent gust of wind blew away the candles of youth, leaving behind a prominent monument of your being. Gazing upon a Stairway to Heaven marked with your binding footprints I sigh...

Dearest Justin, pour out the stars that harbor in your eyes, you have the gift to unleash them now. Let your triumphant soul instill it's kindness into our hearts. Come hither; lay against the white clouds squeezing the tears from your youthful grace. Rain down on us with splashes of love. Be the thunder echoing in our hearts, a carnival of thoughts and feelings. Rise with a wave of the ocean, a touch of shelter entwined with your generosity.

I miss the tender spirit of your grace, lying asleep beside the tree of life. The tree forever stained with an enchanting memory; captivating every living being fortunate enough to have shared the breath of life with you.
Rest in peace dearest Justin until we meet again, you are forever missed...
You are an Angel now…

I would like to share with you pictures of Justin when we were going together back in high school. These pictures are from the year 2002-2003, the semi-formal and the Senior Balls in Baldwinsville and Liverpool High schools.

Baldwinsville High School Senior Ball

Our first dance, Baldwinsville High School Semi-formal

Liverpool High School Senior Ball
Collapse

Ines Garcia Botana
Ines Garcia Botana  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you for your poem Sep 6, 2008

and for your pics, Mariana, we will never ever forget Justin.

Thank you once again.

Inés

Jana Honegger
Jana Honegger
Switzerland
Local time: 16:47
German to English
+ ...
A great gift for us.. Sep 24, 2008

I have never met Justin.. but I am extremely touched by the warm response from this community. It makes me feel honoured and proud to be a part of ProZ.com.

Thank you Justin for creating a place where good people like this can virtually gather,- and thank you all for your heartfelt kindness.

Jana

seham edesoky
seham edesoky
Local time: 17:47
Arabic to English
salam Mar 26, 2009

Hope his family and friends will find the strength to deal with this immense loss.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »