Italy
Local time: 01:51
Member (2009)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Mar 11, 2010

Hi,
I have a problem with Kudoz.
I can see (view) all English-to-Italian questions and answers in Kudoz, but I cannot see the Spanish-to-Italian options, which I suppose to have set in the Kudoz settings and dashboard.

No way. Sorry, but this is a problem for me.
Example: this morning I asked a question in Kudoz (from Spanish to Italian) and could not see my own message. I fortunately could see the results since I have received your e-mail notifications about the a
... See more
Hi,
I have a problem with Kudoz.
I can see (view) all English-to-Italian questions and answers in Kudoz, but I cannot see the Spanish-to-Italian options, which I suppose to have set in the Kudoz settings and dashboard.

No way. Sorry, but this is a problem for me.
Example: this morning I asked a question in Kudoz (from Spanish to Italian) and could not see my own message. I fortunately could see the results since I have received your e-mail notifications about the answerer.

Where am I wrong?
Thank you

Susanna
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
How to set KudoZ questions search criteria Mar 11, 2010

Hello Susanna,

I just checked your search criteria for KudoZ questions in the KudoZ questions page and I see that you have selected to view only "English to Italian" KudoZ questions.

To see all KudoZ questions in the language pairs reported in your profile, simply select "My working languages" and then click on "View questions and save settings" so that every time you visit the KudoZ questions page you can see ques
... See more
Hello Susanna,

I just checked your search criteria for KudoZ questions in the KudoZ questions page and I see that you have selected to view only "English to Italian" KudoZ questions.

To see all KudoZ questions in the language pairs reported in your profile, simply select "My working languages" and then click on "View questions and save settings" so that every time you visit the KudoZ questions page you can see questions in your language pairs.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Lucia
Collapse

Susanna Martoni
Susanna Martoni  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2009)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
What can I say? Mar 11, 2010

Sorry Lucia,
at the moment I cannot manage to do that (because nothig positive is displayed on my computer even after following your advice).

I'll try later, or tomorrow. Now there are no results!

(Am I a rare animal?)
Susanna

Susanna Martoni
Susanna Martoni  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2009)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Rare animals Mar 11, 2010

Thank you Lucia.
I finally managed.

Regards
Susanna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz: where am I wrong? My language pair is not displayed

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »