Pagine:   < [1 2]
Poll: What would be your primary reason for ever turning down a job offer with a high pay rate?
Iniziatore argomento: ProZ.com Staff
Barbara Cochran, MFA
Barbara Cochran, MFA  Identity Verified
Stati Uniti
Local time: 10:29
Da Spagnolo a Inglese
+ ...
At Least A Few Oct 28, 2021

I never accept work from a company with a bad reputation, or if the client or agency is promoting an agenda that is harmful to legal, law-abiding American citizens. I don't accept anything that has nothing to do with my interests or specializations, either.

Yetta Jensen Bogarde
Yetta Jensen Bogarde  Identity Verified
Danimarca
Local time: 16:29
Membro (2012)
Da Inglese a Danese
+ ...
Other Oct 28, 2021

Another reason would be, if the subject matter was too long and boring.
Especially tasks where you have to fill in an excel sheet with all kinds of comments.

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Pagine:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatore(i) di questo Forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: What would be your primary reason for ever turning down a job offer with a high pay rate?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »