Searching LiveDocs?
Auteur du fil: Krzysztof Swierczynski
Krzysztof Swierczynski
Krzysztof Swierczynski
Local time: 21:15
anglais vers polonais
Jan 3, 2012

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to find a method to search a whole Livedocs corpus in MemoQ. I know it is possible to search documents one by one, but what I need is a way for MemoQ to display results from all the files at once (it is for my MA thesis).

EDIT:

I use MemoQ 4.5.

[Edited at 2012-01-03 12:07 GMT]

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:15
finnois vers français
Do a concordance search Jan 3, 2012

Mr_Cook wrote:
I have been trying to find a method to search a whole Livedocs corpus in MemoQ. I know it is possible to search documents one by one, but what I need is a way for MemoQ to display results from all the files at once (it is for my MA thesis).

Perform a concordance search and you should get hits from the entire corpus. If you don't want TM's to interfere, unselect all TM's so that you will only get hits from the corpus. A LiveDocs corpus is like a TM, so functions used in connection with TM's (eg. concordance) should work with corpora as well.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching LiveDocs?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »