Thread poster: Anu Mukharji-Gorski
Anu Mukharji-Gorski
Anu Mukharji-Gorski  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:44
German to English
+ ...
May 7, 2003

Emails sent from my Outlook have been showing the wrong date (2000) for a couple of days now. Does anyone have an idea why this happened and how I can fix it.

Regards

Anu

AmiHH
AmiHH  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
Try checking your time zone and computer clock May 7, 2003

Hi,

Try clicking on your time on the lower right hand corner of the screen and checking the time zone. This might help.

If it\'s any consolation, I am having a similar problem with Outlook. My time zone settings are correct, but when I send and receive e-mails, the time is displayed as one hour earlier than it really is. I don\'t know what the problem is. We use Exchange Server, and I seem to be the only one with this problem. The same e-mails in a cent
... See more
Hi,

Try clicking on your time on the lower right hand corner of the screen and checking the time zone. This might help.

If it\'s any consolation, I am having a similar problem with Outlook. My time zone settings are correct, but when I send and receive e-mails, the time is displayed as one hour earlier than it really is. I don\'t know what the problem is. We use Exchange Server, and I seem to be the only one with this problem. The same e-mails in a central and jointly used mailbox display the correct time on other colleagues\' computers.

I\'ll be sure to follow this thread.

AmiHH
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
System date? May 7, 2003

AFAIK MS Outlook (which version, and under which OS?) uses the system date and time - check your current system settings.

HTH, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook date

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »