Create a short path to your iCloud Drive
থ্রেড পোস্টার: CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
নেদারল্যান্ড
2006 থেকে সদস্য
জার্মান থেকে ডাচ
+ ...
Oct 1

I'm investigating whether Apple's iCloud Drive can serve as an alternative to my Dropbox subscription. I found the default path to iCloud Drive somewhat impractical, so I created a symbolic link in the Terminal:


ln -s ~/Library/Mobile\ Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ ~/iclouddrive


This allows you to navigate to iCloud Drive from your home folder using cd ~/iclouddrive. You can also add a shortcut to the Favorites bar in Finder. Additionall
... See more
I'm investigating whether Apple's iCloud Drive can serve as an alternative to my Dropbox subscription. I found the default path to iCloud Drive somewhat impractical, so I created a symbolic link in the Terminal:


ln -s ~/Library/Mobile\ Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ ~/iclouddrive


This allows you to navigate to iCloud Drive from your home folder using cd ~/iclouddrive. You can also add a shortcut to the Favorites bar in Finder. Additionally, the drive is now listed in CRAX Commander's files and folders grid:

Image-004122
▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Create a short path to your iCloud Drive






Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »