Reputable Spanish immersion school
Thread poster: Mimi7
Mimi7
Mimi7
Local time: 18:24
English to French
+ ...
Jun 12, 2009

I am wondering if anyone could recommend a Spanish immersion school or company that is reputable, and that offers programs in the Dominican Republic. I am looking for an immersion program anywhere from one to three weeks long. I've searched the Internet, but there are many many options, and I have no idea which ones are good or not. I am open to studying in other Spanish speaking countries, but prefer the Dominican Republic.

Thanks for any info. you may have on this!

... See more
I am wondering if anyone could recommend a Spanish immersion school or company that is reputable, and that offers programs in the Dominican Republic. I am looking for an immersion program anywhere from one to three weeks long. I've searched the Internet, but there are many many options, and I have no idea which ones are good or not. I am open to studying in other Spanish speaking countries, but prefer the Dominican Republic.

Thanks for any info. you may have on this!

Lynelle
Collapse

Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:24
Flemish to English
+ ...
The Craddle of the Spanish language Jun 12, 2009

A summer-course of one month + cultural activities organised by the University for summer students, is how I learnt Spanish. I also stayed at a Spanish speaking family home.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reputable Spanish immersion school

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »