Mónica Machado
Mónica Machado
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:28
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 29, 2003

Hello,

I wonder if any of you knows where can I get this MT4WIN.DOT macro. This one was used for Win Word 2 and it was great. But where can I get it? Would Trados have it available? Any clues?

Please help if you can

Thanks

Mónica

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:28
English to German
+ ...
Check on TW_users Mar 29, 2003

Hi Mónica,

I don\'t think Trados would have that one available anymore (at least not off hand...), but why don\'t you try posting your query on the TW_users group:

groups.yahoo.com/group/TW_users/

You should probably check the Files section there first - chances are someone has uploaded the old .dot files.

The oldest I could dig out is the Mul
... See more
Hi Mónica,

I don\'t think Trados would have that one available anymore (at least not off hand...), but why don\'t you try posting your query on the TW_users group:

groups.yahoo.com/group/TW_users/

You should probably check the Files section there first - chances are someone has uploaded the old .dot files.

The oldest I could dig out is the MultiTerm template used with Trados 3 and Word 7 (=Word for Office 95); this should probably also work with Word 6. Are you sure you need Word 2?

Best regards, Ralf
Collapse

Mónica Machado
Mónica Machado
United Kingdom
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Word 2 works differently Mar 29, 2003

Hello Ralf,

Thanks a lot. The link you have just indicated might be the solution .

This macro runs on any Word version and is great. It\'s a macro that once installed creates a bar on Word that allows searching on Multi immediately with similar terms (not only 100% terms as given by WB) being shown at the bottom of the Word application. It\'s much easier than using the command of Workbench only.

... See more
Hello Ralf,

Thanks a lot. The link you have just indicated might be the solution .

This macro runs on any Word version and is great. It\'s a macro that once installed creates a bar on Word that allows searching on Multi immediately with similar terms (not only 100% terms as given by WB) being shown at the bottom of the Word application. It\'s much easier than using the command of Workbench only.

Thanks a lot for all your help. If I find it I will let you know. Maybe you want to have a look at it.

Cheers

Mónica

Collapse

Mónica Machado
Mónica Machado
United Kingdom
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Got it, thanks Ralf Mar 29, 2003

Hello Ralf,

Just got it. The site you have indicated was fantastic. The macro is not there but I found the place in my computer where this old stuff is. Got the path from the yahoo group you mentioned.

This is called Mt4win_e and is under programs\\Trados\\Trados version\\MTWplus\\word\\word 97

For some reason the Multi Help list calls this \"Macro for win word 2\".

Well, many thanks for all the help
... See more
Hello Ralf,

Just got it. The site you have indicated was fantastic. The macro is not there but I found the place in my computer where this old stuff is. Got the path from the yahoo group you mentioned.

This is called Mt4win_e and is under programs\\Trados\\Trados version\\MTWplus\\word\\word 97

For some reason the Multi Help list calls this \"Macro for win word 2\".

Well, many thanks for all the help

Best regards,

Mónica
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Macro for Win Word 2 called MT4WIN.DOT

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »