virginia ferreira
virginia ferreira
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Local time: 21:04
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
Dec 19, 2003

To the ones who tried to help me with the problems on my profile page,

I could finally change AND view the changes made on my profile page . Now my e-mail address, telephone number and other data are updated!
thanks a lot and have a great weekend...
Virginia<
... See more
To the ones who tried to help me with the problems on my profile page,

I could finally change AND view the changes made on my profile page . Now my e-mail address, telephone number and other data are updated!
thanks a lot and have a great weekend...
Virginia
[email protected]
www.virginiatrans.uk.tt
Collapse

Linda Switten
Linda Switten
België
Local time: 22:04
Engels naar Nederlands
+ ...
solution Dec 20, 2003

Hi,

and what was the problem now that was causing the data not to be displayed? It might be useful for other people...

Regards,

Linda

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Duitsland
Engels naar Duits
+ ...
Earlier thread Dec 20, 2003

Hi,
I believe Virginia refers to an earlier thread in which she reported problems with her profile page.

Of course it's always useful to add a note of thanks to the original thread.

Best regards, Ralf

Linda Switten
Linda Switten
België
Engels naar Nederlands
+ ...
solution Dec 21, 2003

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi,
I believe Virginia refers to an earlier thread in which she reported problems with her profile page.

Of course it's always useful to add a note of thanks to the original thread.

Best regards, Ralf

Hi,

I know it is a reference to an earlier thread. I replied twice in that thread, providing her with some suggestions which might solve the problem. Therefore I am curios now what she did to solve this problem.

Regards

virginia ferreira
virginia ferreira
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Local time: 21:04
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
ONDERWERPSTARTER
"Now you see it, now you don't" Dec 21, 2003

Hello there,
Well, as I said in the original thread, I went through the profile for several times in order to change my personal data, but the problem was that these changes made to the profile wouldn't be visible on the page. I could only view the old data time and time again.
2 days ago, I tried once again to change my data and mysteriously, the changes made to the profile appeared on the page...so It was all a "now you see it, now you don't" kind of thing.
I did nothing dif
... See more
Hello there,
Well, as I said in the original thread, I went through the profile for several times in order to change my personal data, but the problem was that these changes made to the profile wouldn't be visible on the page. I could only view the old data time and time again.
2 days ago, I tried once again to change my data and mysteriously, the changes made to the profile appeared on the page...so It was all a "now you see it, now you don't" kind of thing.
I did nothing different from the previous times I tried.
weird, isn't it?
Cheers,
Virginia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finally!! profile page problem solved!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »