Pitanja u vezi PayPal-a
Thread poster: danijela
danijela
danijela
Local time: 20:15
English to Croatian
+ ...
Jun 3, 2004

Tek sam od nedavno član Proz.Com. Zanima me na koji način se ovdje reguliraju plaćanja iz inozemstva. Možemo li i mi koristiti PayPal. Ima li tko kakva iskustva ili prijedloge na koji način regulirati eventualna plaćanja izvan Hrvatske? Hvala unaprijed

Seadeta Osmani
Seadeta Osmani  Identity Verified
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
cek, uplata doznakom na bankovni racun (bank transfer) Jun 3, 2004

Dakle, klijent iz inozemstva Vam moze poslati cek ili Vam uplatiti doznakom na Vas devizni bankovni racun (bank transfer). Jos postoji opcija Western Union-a o kojoj se mozete raspitati u svakoj poslovnici Hrvatske Poste, a sto se tice PayPal usluge, mislim da do danas to jos nije omoguceno u Hrvatskoj-- mozda ce druge kolege bolje znati.

Sretno!

Seadeta

bergazy
bergazy  Identity Verified
Croatia
Croatian to Italian
+ ...
Nije Pay Pal jedini Jun 3, 2004

Draga Danijela
ja sam im nekoliko puta pisao i pokušao objasniti ( da su naše banke uglavnom strane banke itd. ) ali su mi odgovorili
da o tome ne odlučuju oni već njihove vladine institucije uključno sa State Departmentom i da za sada ne možemo koristiti njihove usluge.
Zato sam prešao na Moneybookers.com i zadovoljan sam.

Nećete pogriješiti ako i vi učinite isto.

M.

vorloff
vorloff
Bosnian to English
+ ...
PayPal can be a pain even for those with US banks Jun 3, 2004

I have Paypal, and a US address, US bank, etc, and my account was frozen (with money in it) for several weeks just because I had *logged in* one day from a computer in Croatia. I had to fax them a lot of personal information from overseas (what about my privacy and security concerns?) before they would finally release my money.

Needless to say, I would try to find other options for receiving payment if you are going to be in a "non-PayPal approved country". I would think that it sh
... See more
I have Paypal, and a US address, US bank, etc, and my account was frozen (with money in it) for several weeks just because I had *logged in* one day from a computer in Croatia. I had to fax them a lot of personal information from overseas (what about my privacy and security concerns?) before they would finally release my money.

Needless to say, I would try to find other options for receiving payment if you are going to be in a "non-PayPal approved country". I would think that it shouldn't be a problem to cash a check in a local bank, since Western Union is a bit expensive, and also might prove to be a deterrant to agencies and other potential clients who are used to just cutting checks and mailing them out, and who would probably prefer to stick to that routine. So, ask your bank about their check acceptance policies for checks from various countries, and what they charge to cash a check.

Good luck!!
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Pitanja u vezi PayPal-a

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »