HubSpot or LSP?
Thread poster: Alastair Naughton (X)
Alastair Naughton (X)
Alastair Naughton (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:43
German to English
Sep 17, 2021

I'm choosing a CRM, and have heard of the above two. I've looked into HubSpot which seems very attract, any you get a free package to start with. I'm also told however that there is one especially made for language professionals, which is called Language Service Professional (or LSP for short - I think). However, I'm having difficulty tracking down the latter on the web. Can anyone confirm I do in fact have the right name for this? And can anyone recommend one over the other? Given I can't find ... See more
I'm choosing a CRM, and have heard of the above two. I've looked into HubSpot which seems very attract, any you get a free package to start with. I'm also told however that there is one especially made for language professionals, which is called Language Service Professional (or LSP for short - I think). However, I'm having difficulty tracking down the latter on the web. Can anyone confirm I do in fact have the right name for this? And can anyone recommend one over the other? Given I can't find the latter, and that HubSpot has a proven track record, I'm considering going with that, and probably will unless LSP (or whatever it's called) can come up with a strong reason why I shouldn't. Thanks for thoughts on this.

Alastair
Collapse

Vladimir Pochinov
Vladimir Pochinov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 10:43
English to Russian
LSP.expert ? Sep 17, 2021

LSP.expert

Technically, it's not a CRM system, but a translation management system. I have been using it for quite some time, and it does everything I need as a freelancer and occasional outsourcer.

Alastair Naughton (X)
Alastair Naughton (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:43
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 17, 2021

OK thanks! I'll take a look!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HubSpot or LSP?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »