Antidote: Can I use it on more than one computer?
Autor wątku: Vivien Green
Vivien Green
Vivien Green  Identity Verified
Wielka Brytania
francuski > angielski
Mar 3, 2013

I am thinking of buying "Antidote" (I am a French to English translator but it would be useful to run any French I write for the purposes of communicating with clients through something like this). I am also hoping to get a new computer at some point in the next year. Will I be able to use it on my new computer if I buy one?

[Edited at 2013-03-03 18:22 GMT]

Guillaume Chareyron
Guillaume Chareyron  Identity Verified
Francja
Local time: 17:02
niemiecki > francuski
+ ...
Do you need it on both computers? Mar 3, 2013

Hi Vivien!
I bought a new computer this year and could install Antidote without any problem using my license. Nevertheless, you ve got to activate the license online, and activating the license on a second computer can *maybe* inactivate this license on the first computer. I can't tell you though, if it's the case, as I uninstall Antidote on my "old" computer.
So, if you need it only on one computer, it won't be a problem. If you need it on both computer, you should maybe ask the an
... See more
Hi Vivien!
I bought a new computer this year and could install Antidote without any problem using my license. Nevertheless, you ve got to activate the license online, and activating the license on a second computer can *maybe* inactivate this license on the first computer. I can't tell you though, if it's the case, as I uninstall Antidote on my "old" computer.
So, if you need it only on one computer, it won't be a problem. If you need it on both computer, you should maybe ask the antidote team if it's possible.

HTH
Cheers
Guillaume
Collapse

Vivien Green
Vivien Green  Identity Verified
Wielka Brytania
francuski > angielski
NOWY TEMAT
Thank you! Mar 5, 2013

Thanks - that's what I wanted to know!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Antidote: Can I use it on more than one computer?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »