Can you recommend German lessons by Skype?
Autor wątku: Mark Hamlen
Mark Hamlen
Mark Hamlen  Identity Verified
Francja
Local time: 03:32
francuski > angielski
+ ...
Apr 19, 2012

I've been meaning for ages to start learning German, but I have no time to go to the Goethe Institute. Does anyone know of a reliable school or teacher who works via Skype?

Thanks.

Vanda Nissen
Vanda Nissen  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 11:32
Członek ProZ.com
od 2008

angielski > rosyjski
+ ...
Software? Apr 19, 2012

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the teacher - I have just found out that "Toniks", online school I used to work for, is now closed:( but if you also consider software options, I would recommend Mango Languages. I have been editing their Russian course and I know that they apply the same principles for other languages: not only memorizing phrases (as many other similiar courses) but also providing grammar references and cultural notes.

Vanda

Kleopatra Polyzou
Kleopatra Polyzou  Identity Verified
Grecja
Local time: 04:32
Członek ProZ.com
od 2010

niemiecki > grecki
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Mark! Apr 20, 2012

I've heard talking about this school: http://www.skapago.eu/en.html

I haven't attended none of the classes myself; but you can always try the free demo class and see if you like it or not.

Kleopatra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can you recommend German lessons by Skype?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »