Thread poster: Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 11:41
Dutch to English
+ ...
Mar 12, 2022

I don't see anyway to contact support directly, so I'll post my question here: Is there some way to access the invoice for my 2021 membership payment?

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 18:41
Danish to English
+ ...
Asking support is probably best Mar 12, 2022

https://www.proz.com/support?mode=ask

Beatriz Ramírez de Haro

Lingua 5B
Lingua 5B  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 19:41
Member (2009)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Try this. Mar 12, 2022

Go here: https://www.proz.com/invoice/, then “Payable” tab at the top horizontal menu.

[Edited at 2022-03-12 22:56 GMT]

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It works Mar 13, 2022

Thanks a lot Thomas, that link works. I have submitted a support request. I don't understand why 'support' is not an easily accessible button on the front page. The only thing I could find is a list of topics.

[Edited at 2022-03-13 00:31 GMT]

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Lingua Mar 13, 2022

Thank you for thinking along but that leads to invoices that you send to clients, not to invoices issued by proz.com to me.

Lingua 5B
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member (2009)
English to Croatian
+ ...
@Tina Mar 13, 2022

On my end, it leads to membership invoices, they are all listed. That’s strange, so we all have different routes for it. Have you clicked “Payable” at the top?

[Edited at 2022-03-13 05:17 GMT]

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Different link Mar 13, 2022

Lingua 5B wrote:

On my end, it leads to membership invoices, they are all listed. That’s strange, so we all have different routes for it. Have you clicked “Payable” at the top?

[Edited at 2022-03-13 05:17 GMT]

https://www.proz.com/invoice?sp_mode=payables

Also, the confirmation email might contain a direct link.

Lingua 5B
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Member (2009)
English to Croatian
+ ...
The same link. Mar 13, 2022

It’s the same link I sent, if you just click “Payable” at the top.

Mihai Badea (X)
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
A second way Mar 13, 2022

Lingua 5B wrote:

It’s the same link I sent, if you just click “Payable” at the top.

True. You mentioned in your first posting that "Payable" needed to be clicked on.

Another way to reach invoices is from the profile page (Settings > My Wallet). Since graphics tend to make things easier, here it is:

Screenshot_20220313-062936 (1)

Mihai Badea (X)
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
Accessing support from the home page Mar 13, 2022

Tina Vonhof wrote:

Thanks a lot Thomas, that link works. I have submitted a support request. I don't understand why 'support' is not an easily accessible button on the front page. The only thing I could find is a list of topics.

[Edited at 2022-03-13 00:31 GMT]

Tina, while being on the home page, there are at least three ways to access Support.
By clicking Contact (bottom left), and then Billing & Payment, you can find a list of frequently asked questions that includes your question, but also other relevant questions relating to billing and payment:

Screenshot_20220313-065237

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Quoted post removed.
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Quoted post removed.
Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Past membership invoices

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »