Marina Taffetani  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 20:15
Member (2013)
German to Italian
+ ...
May 31, 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm a Plus member and my membership is about to expire. While I'd like to renew, I'd prefer to subscribe as a standard member rather than a Plus member. However, I can't see that option, neither when I choose "automatic renewal", nor if I select "manual renewal". It looks like I can only renew as a Plus member. Should I wait until my membership expires, and then subscribe as a standard member?

Any ideas?

Eva Stoppa
Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:15
English to German
+ ...
Submit a support ticket Jun 2, 2021

I would suggest you submit a Support ticket. Then, you will have answers that you can teally take as references. If what the Support Team replies to you doesn't work, you can always go back to them.

Marina Taffetani
Serhan Elmacıoğlu

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Membership renewal - changing from Plus to standard membership

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »